NO CHILL - Part 1 NO CHILL - Part 1

I like this, its a combination of Domics, Swoozie, and Tomska.

How To Breed Your Dragon How To Breed Your Dragon

Great animation, keep up the good work! Dont worry about james down there, I checked out his stuff, he's just a troll kid who isn't even old enough to watch these lol.

Free to Play Free to Play

@shacksies - No one really cares lol. Their amimation style, and their content. They're not going to change everything about them, just because of the haters , as most know already. You spending time writing that all out had no point. You're criticism did not help, nor did it show anything that includes helping them, which they do not need.

Summoners Quest ch.6 18+ Summoners Quest ch.6 18+

Twas ok... But..it was hard to get into.. since Ashe is married to Tryndamere, and theyre a queen and king...and thy both hail from frejord. Wouldn't make sense putting them against eachoher and what not.

Ferdafs responds:

Thank you for your comment.
It is true that the sory is a bit different but after reading the lore a couple of times we thought of a few things:
"Rumors abound that Ashe has begun to associate herself with fellow champion Tryndamere. While she denies such talk as frivolous, all eyes will remain on Ashe now that her success in the League may finally allow her to restore lasting peace to her people."
Which shows only an association. But then in their trivia:
"Ashe is married to Tryndamere, though she states that this is not for romantic reasons but for political ones."
All in all this gave us the idea that maybe the King and Qeen skins are actually the future and not the present. That was just an idea but we thought we'd circle around it and maybe show how they reached the conclusion to marry.
I'm sorry for the long message, I just wanted to clear things up. :)

Cats astronauts EXTRA Cats astronauts EXTRA

Addicting, but a tad bit easy. Wish there was a little more.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I loved the first one, but this needs alot of work lol, seems like itll be cool if its fully out. And i was able to glitch him into the wall, make him glitch out of the wall, and then get unlimited money by glitching the hammer in him. Just some feed back. And he wont stop being on fire.. lol

Pure destruction Pure destruction

wowee

i love the bass
and ambient in this

I am a loser I am a loser

loved it

is there anyway you can get a just untrumetal version?

jackbliss responds:

Workin on it. Thanks for the review :)

DV-Day Dream DV-Day Dream

bump bump

woo

Infinite Entanglement Infinite Entanglement

Very colorful, very spiritual, and awesome detail. Only thing I would of like to see, is the colors pop out alittle more, seems like it's tinted alittle bit. But then again, it kinda has like a polarized look too.

zanaelf responds:

Thank you, and thanks for the advice for the future , which has been noted.

Mystical Crystal Mystical Crystal

@DarkMazzo I believe it's from Yu-Gi-Oh . Awesome though.

Hylotl's Peace Gangbang Hylotl's Peace Gangbang

lol really? Space bound? Sigh I guess rule 34.