NO CHILL - Part 1 NO CHILL - Part 1

I like this, its a combination of Domics, Swoozie, and Tomska.

How To Breed Your Dragon How To Breed Your Dragon

Great animation, keep up the good work! Dont worry about james down there, I checked out his stuff, he's just a troll kid who isn't even old enough to watch these lol.

Free to Play Free to Play

@shacksies - No one really cares lol. Their amimation style, and their content. They're not going to change everything about them, just because of the haters , as most know already. You spending time writing that all out had no point. You're criticism did not help, nor did it show anything that includes helping them, which they do not need.

A-Hole in Time A-Hole in Time

Great! But @Shadowlink82. It's not impossible if it hasn't been proven impossible. Notice how you say " look up he 3 theories of time travel" ? Those are theories. It's an idea of something, but isn't true or untrue.

Mega Man 1 Robot Masters Mega Man 1 Robot Masters

I'm not sure what this animation is mainly about, but I get the gist. I think if you keep animating, you'll get a lot better. I think the skipping to person to person is ok, but putting it in the same frame would make it better. Maybe some "hit" audios.

Pips Quest Ep1 (Minecraft Pips Quest Ep1 (Minecraft

Animation skill is really nice, but the audio could use some work, great job though.

Bluesmith Bluesmith

Very nice, I like the animation, and the use of animals lol. You could make many of these to continue a story.

Shadow Hunter - Extended Shadow Hunter - Extended

Very nice animation skills, and nice plot.

Proof God exists? Proof God exists?

Concept is a bit bland, we know were babies come from and know what happens. We don't know where we go after we go to the afterlife, and nor have we seen or have physical proof of god. But you know no one really knows, all you can do is believe in faith. Cool animation though.

Fificat Song Fificat Song

I don't know if you were trying, like, do the same as the actual same video, but if you did, well done. But otherwise, lol. Now I don't know about me, but when the people comment on how "poorly animated" it is, then they don't get that it's suppose to be like the orginal one. So yea. Wish people would surf the good ol' internet videos.